Door Wrap Decor Sticker
I want to give you the best customer service. Let me know want you want on your door? I'm not just another print and ship shop. Let me help you enjoy your doors more.
We are moving all the door wraps to http://rmwraps.com. Check it out. We are adding more products every week.
Orajet Low-Tack vinyl - Cheapest
30 x 80 inches = $45
32 x 80 inches = $47
36 x 80 inches = $54
Orajet 3551 Ra High quality vinyl
30 x 80 inches = $108
32 x 80 inches = $115
36 x 80 inches = $130
Photo Tex Fabric material Reusable
30 x 80 inches = $124
32 x 80 inches = $133
36 x 80 inches = $150
You have 3 different materials you can pick.
Orajet Low Tack, Oracal 3551 RA with Oraguard Laminate 290. Click on the names to see more information on the products I'm using.
or • A Photo tex material. Very easy to install. Reusable too. ( Interior only)
How to Install a door decal wrap from Randy Miller - Ar wraps
1. Take the door knob off
2. Clean the door with rubbing alcohol.
3. Take the paper backing down 4 inches
4. Tack the vinyl or Photo Tex material corner of the printed image to the corners of the door
5. Move it where you want it
7. Start pulling the paper backing down every 10 inches
8. Take your time working it down.
9. Cut the extra vinyl or Photo Tex material off around the edges and door knob
10. Put the handle back on.
11. Last just clean the door wrap with water and your done.